TRANSIA Tracking for your Air / Land shipment,
Please enter an option from below to get instant freight tracking information.
- Enter your Booking Number (5 digits copying in all emails and Reference)
- or your AWB number or Bill Of Lading Number
- or your own PO-Number (if you provided it to our team during Booking Process)
Tracking your shipments with Transia Unified Tracking system
- Depending on the tracking technology that carriers are using, Transia’s system will work differently to receive and create updates on the status of the shipments. While some tracking updates are received through automated systems, others require Transia's tracking teams to regularly reach out to carriers. If you have questions about tracking your shipment, contact your Account Executive.
- Make sure you use a Transia AWB or BOL, otherwise it could result in tracking information delays. The carriers send shipment tracking information to Transia’s system when a TRANSIA B/L is used.
- For help finding the B/L number, take a look at a B/L draft. Contact your account manager to get a copy of your BOL if you don’t have one.
- Use your Booking Number (5 digits copying in all emails and Reference)
- Use your AWB number
- User your own PO-Number (if you provided it to our team during Booking Process)